Viber call situation is too good

This will be a quick observation of the state of my personal life.

I've been on top of my viber call game. I've been calling family (and friends) on a pretty regular basis and Viber is often, if not always, the topmost used app on my phone, the other two apps being youtube and my browser. The android launcher app that I installed two months ago and wouldn't stop talking about on this very blog probably helped, but so did just...getting my shit together...(?). and texting and calling people on a regular basis and not just when I need them or realize it's been far far far too long since we last talked.

My viber usage over the course of the week is something like 1.5, 2.5,2, 0.5,1, 4, 0.25,2, 1, hours, which is a massive achievement for me. I kinda lost touch with friends and family for a couple of years there, but now it's all coming back. It's ALL coming BACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.