Alu-tarkari brunch, so much teas, productive work, night at the AS's place, funtimes [Wed 17]

 For lunch I warmed the leftover potatoes I cooked last week, and two rotis fro TJ's and had the regular Nepali meal. Good stuff.

Real productive at work, had many many cups of teas with L-theanine because my caffeine intolerance is taken care of with the substance. Feel like a superman now, though coffee doesn't raise my mood or spirits or energy level like it does for most people.

After work I watched a tonne of tv, wrote a little bit too, probably, and then cleaned up, got on the train and went to AS's place, went to UW on the train, where the two A brothers picked me up. They drove home and we spent the next three hours having so much fun, eating seven different kinds of Nepali kinds, took two rounds of food. A beer and some Japanese sake, such good taste. Played a couple of rounds of ktty, and then they started playing marriage and we were jut talking, the two boys I didn't know dropped me home, slept quite early thankfully because early morning the following day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.