Gotta get guests in the guy's guestroom

 Here's some sentences. I have an apartment. It is nice. I have a living room. It's cute. Well-liked. Clean. Adult. Quiet. Work's been put. I wanted guests. But then got tired. Friends live in better places. Closer places. Partier places. And we go out. So people don't come in. It's a waste. What an amazing environment tis is. Worthy of at least a few inches in one of them fancy magazines.

So. I gotta get em guests. To come to my apartment. To my living room. On my throws. Watch tv. Look at the plants. Look at the city. Enjoy the vibe. And the art. And the fountains. Have a good time. With the plates. and the cute cups. Playing cards. Cooking food. Good times, all around. It's gottta happen. I should put in more effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.