Recovery day, hang with Bc, amazing sandwich for single meal, bubble tea, rainy walks [Sun 7]

 Yeah so this one's going to be quick and easy.

I spend most of the time in bed, using the internet, trying to sleep, drinking water, trying not to remember what happened last night because I don't really remember, and surely I must have had a good day.

Shower in the evening, which is amazing because I need to hang out with BC later, what a great excuse to shower, I gotta hang with people more so I can make myself shower daily or more.

Bc and I hang out in the middle because I keep making excuses we talk for like two hours, while I eat the most wonderful mediterannean sandwich in a place called Baguette and Byrek, amazing place I gotta write a review of that place one of these days. She gets a nice large cake because she wants to. We talk of literally everything under the sun.

Because I made her wait a lot, I get her bubble tea from the place in Broadway. Somehow she's this ball of energy and enthusiasm and is running ahead of me in the downpour how the hell was it raining so hard, I didn't think Seattle got serious rainfall. We get ginger bubble tea, that place didn't have popping bubbles, awful.

I return home, clean up the place, get some writing done, probably, don't remember, and go to sleep extremely on time, felt so good for getting my shit together sleep-wise for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.