Watching tv shows I wouldn't have

 Yeah so like I said in the previous post, I have been watching a lot of tv lately. A lot lot lot. ll of it that I wouldn't otherwise have watched.

Some shows I've been watching that I quite like: It's always sunny, Bob's burgers, and others. Okay I can't name everything, literally everything I'm watching alright?

The Waiting for Mo episode of IASIP was particularly good. The gang is paying laser tag, Dennis wants to win and win and win for winning's sake, but the rest of the gang is having fun, way to much fun playing, even though they're not winning, and Dennis is mad about that because he insists the point is not having fun it's winning. The gang disagrees, he insists the idea is to win and win and win until the end when you have so much fun because of all the winning. He also...doesn't know...what 'the end' is because it's lasertag or is he talking about life?

I've talked about 'living in the moment quite a bit in the past', pardon the eyeroll and sometimes it's hard to do that you know, you want to seek something (more on an upcoming post) and predict how things are going to be and plan and just work hard and suffer and be miserable all the time, until maybe one day it's going to be so good? But that's not the point is it, the idea is to just live and enjoy the ride while you're waiting for something to happen?

This was about to be something completely different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.