Bready, cheddy and ready for beddy - 8

Experimental fiction piece.

Bring me a little tray of eight different goddamn type of sauces, all of them from south asia so I can dip everything good at tasty in it, nobody dares stop me, I'm on a rampage for great Indian food!

The customers would always complain about how much froth there was but I didn't realize they were complaining, thought it was a compliment and always thanked them for it. It was only after many months, and numerous complaints to my manager I imagine, that I discovered I'd been shortchanging a lot of people, giving them more than half of their cups in foamed coffee.

The problem with a lot of carby foods is, you try four things, and it's nighty night, you can't do anything. You gotta take it easy with those, so you can go through the twelve-fourteen courses with a breeze, you shouldn't be sweating by your third course, and besides all that sweating is bad for spray tan that you've put on your skin. It's magic, it's just erected, and looks amazing, unless you overdo it, or like mess it up, like that orange buffoon who embarrasses us all who get spray tans.

Maybe instead of water I'll have mac n cheese though, extra cheesy and super hot please! It's a new business idea everyone, get on this train! What if we made a tap that had mac n cheese come out of it, super yummy hot mac n cheese! And another tap that dispenses heinz tomato soup, yum yum yum!

What other things you want in your taps? Milkshake taps, banana pudding taps, coffee taps, but that's the normal right. Five Guys have coffee milkshake which is the best of all the worlds, amazing, just mindblowing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.