Bready, cheddy and ready for beddy - 3

Experimental fiction piece.

Neither of us liked the the bathroom.

Is it arrogant to say that?

Rice is great though, no, I don't know anybody ever who doesn't like rice, it's so filling at goes with everything. And with those curries and other stews, it's wonderful, what a gift to humanity it is. Potatoes or tomatoes or like, everything, just so good.

It goes with a lot of sides, it's the perfect base to go if you're a fan of a lot of sides.

So my mom and I have and siblings have come up with this thing where we take responsibility of other people like farting on burping. Anytime anybody farts or burps near me, I'm like, oops sorry everyone, confuses the heck outta everyone.

Am I allowed....I like a paapad with a sheen, I don't want a hard, seeded bread, what I really would want is...a toaster on my restaurant table, a toaster, and some super soft bread. The reason I want the toaster on my table is that I want to put butter on toast the moment, the exact moment it comes out of the toaster. Hot and saucy, you can barely hold it, and putting butter down on it, yumm. That's the real deal.

It's difficult to nap after a properr can of 7up, but a diet 7up doesn't mess up with anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.