Complete breakfast sandwich, catching up on sleep, at Bc's place, failed and foiled latenight plans, chill night out [Fri 12]

 Made the amazing complete breakfast sandwich with hasbrowns and avocado and eggs and cheese and sausage and spicy sauce from the day before and had it again. yum, so good.

Slept for some hours of the day because I didn't get good sleep the night before.

In the evening went over to Bc's place after dinner. We chilled, had her pumpkin pie which she'd promised me the weekend before, and finished, pretty much the last season of Kim's convenience. Planned to hang out with the boys, but they were knackered. Made some plans with Tz but he forgot to reply, didn't go to hula and went to sleep at 11.30 at night, which was pretty decent, not complaining here because I've had tiring days lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.