I suck at clubbing

This is gonna be a short one, because there's not much to say, the title is a great summary of everything there is to say. When I'm sober I'm not having enough fun, when I'm not sober the fun I'm having is not remembered, and also it's not like I'm a fun person to be around when not-sober, so it's not great. Heads I lose, tails you win, this is not a good situation for me.

And yet I go, week after week after week, not getting anything in return, pretty situation thing all things considered. And wasting the entirety of the next day, always, like who even enjoys this, with them expensive drinks and uninspiring music and loud speakers and really not all that great vibe, I'm calling this, things gotta change man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.