First day back, trouble getting started, last of the leftovers, burrito and eggs with leftovers, hau hau shopping, drop by at BC's, serious decision, lifechanging plans [Mon 29]

 First day back from a long luxurious vacation, I got enough sleep but the stupid laptop took forever to setup. I was fairly certain the laptop was done for, and worried that I'd need to get it ordered and all of that, but it turned out fine.

For lunch I fried the leftover rice, got some egg, and then made a burrito out of the whole thing. The rice and eggs was a brilliant combo.

After work I walked to Hau Hau, spent an hour shopping, solid fifty bucks or so. On the way back dropped by BC and gifted her boba mix. Came back, and thought a bunch. Talked to SB (dc), N, PL, and AKS on the phone. Called home. Decided that maybe it was time for a sudden decision, serious decision.

Bought a bunch of tickets. Called AKS again. Got stuff ordered from Amazon. Couldn't eat or write, or sleep properly, so I smoked up a bit and went to sleep. Except I got too hungry and got muncies and made a ridiculous snack with peanut butter, honey banana and hot sauce inside tortilla. A dessert burrito, if you may. It was alright.

Serious decisions were made, and the consequences will be felt for months and years, possibly for the rest of one's life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.