And then things come round and round, what is life even

Six or seven months ago I wrote like an effing long list of things I was excited about and looking forward to for the rest of the year. It didn't work out because of gc issues, because I moved West, because of a bunch of external factors that made it impossible for me to align reality and my plans or the year.

So anyway I'm in a situation to relive most of my aspirations, plans that I made earlier this year. Such as catching up with a tonne of people in Kathmandu, attending a tonne of weddings of near and dear ones (besides Shri, whose wedding I'm very pissed at pissed but that's one we'll have to live with) and potentially -- and I'm very afraid of the possibilities here and don't want to own up to anything at all because it's scary and opening myself up to criticism from everybody is terrible -- doing amateur night at the comedy club, a stand up routine I mean, a set, that lasts ten or fifteen minutes. I don't have content, much like here, and there's no plan basically. I'll come up with something, it'll be bad but I won't be dead. Like how it's in this blog.

So it's interesting and fun no,how what I thought was all over is back in the game, and if I'd always worked towards my aspirations, never giving up on them, working on the comedy routine etcetera, I'd been hella prepared for it at this point.

The point I'm trying to make is, I should never ever ever give up on my dreams, I should even if delusional, keep at it, always imagining I'm going to be better, there's always something better that's going to happen with a project or plan or dream. Just goat it, fighting and struggling and trudging, running in the marathon, always improving my timing, because the point is not to be the best at everything all the time, it's to be constantly working harder and improving yourself, and presenting a better version of yourself to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.