Some random snippets from "Life with the Afterlife" non-fiction book

 "
Personally, I've seen spirits present in both ways, I think John's theory that spirits evolve makes total sense -- but as I've investigated over the years, I've seen indications that they can appear in all different ages and forms.
"

"
The thing is, and I will keep saying this until I'm a ghost myself, THere is no right answer when it comes to the paranormal. There is no definitive guide which parts are right, and which parts are wrong, and which things we're calling ghosts are really part of the animal world, or which parts of life on Earth are not from this planet at all. I've read theories before that Bigfoot is the ghost of a Neanderthal, and that Loch Ness Monster is the ghost of a dinosaur.

Maybe that sounds crazy to you, but really, who's to say for sure those theories are wrong?

"

"
I've heard a lot of theories about hauntings that sound to me like they could be alien experiences, or sound like they have elements of other phenomena associated with them. This is why I don't believe there are strict lines between disciplines. I think the world is more connected than we know -- and because of that, I don't think you can believe in one and completely discount the other. There are so many things that are strikingly similar. If you have a mind that's open enough to believe in ghosts, why would you not believe in something like a cryptid or the idea of UFOs? To me, aliens are so much more plausible than ghosts. Even though I believe in them and I study them, if I were going to pick one thing that absolutely existed, I would definitely choose life on another planet coming to see us.

"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.