Gross brunch, gloomy day, long nap, kick in the metaphorical butt, uplifting walk to volunteer park and south, fun podcast, [Tue 16]

For brunch I used the leftover noodles with eggs, potatoes and added spicy sauces, found that concoction of all the leftovers real good.

Anyway I napped for a bunch, woke up tired and gloomy and not really that good about the future and stuff. Head hurt so bad. So I went on a walk, so good, felt fresh, listened to off menu podcast during the walk, all the old episodes too, and maaan taking a nice walk when you're feeling rgumpy does lift up your mood so goddamn much, great times were had during the walk. Went all the way up to the north of volunteer park, came down all the way close to home, and then walked down south because the podcast was not over and I wanted to be out and not feel gloomy anymore. By the time I was back, it felt so fresh, I forgot I was feeling gloomy entirely. Had a bunch of the mango sorbet for dinner, light on calories, sweet, and makes you feel so indulgent, without actually being bad for your body. yum yum yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.