Holiday and travel plans ahead

Want to put out an update on the upcoming holiday plans and what not because I have been relatively stable in the new place for the past many months.

So starting right now I have 9 days of holidays total, four weekend days over two weekend days, two thanksgiving holidays I get from work, and I took three days off from work, adding up to a total of nine. And like I may have mentioned earlier, there's no clear plans on what to do during the break, I'm hoping to hang with Nk nd her family, and spend time with AKS's family, there was also talk of hanging out with people that appears to have gotten lost in people's muddled thoughts, and obviously the 'regular' Seattle gang are probably going to be doing something, not sure if I might join with them. During the course of the day though I do want to write a lot, lot lot lot lot, come down with a novel, lots of l-theanine and coffee and tea and just work through the words, twenty thousand words a day is not really impossible, as long as those words are real trash and I don't bring out my inner editor, you guys know how it's like over here hanh hanh hanh.

Which will still leave me with 8 holidays this year I absolutely burn out before December ends, which is a LOT of days to get rid of over the course of a month yeah, but bleh, I'll be traveling a lot in the month so it'll be taken care of. The idea is to go to Philly first and hang with NG and co there for a week or two, before going to DC staying at SB's place with AKS who'll come there too, for a week or two before going to Boston to spend Christmas and new year's with JD and the rest of the folks, probably gonna come back to town after the holidays.

And that's it, that's my travel plans!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.