Productive workday, insane pie creation lunch, midday nap, walk to downtown, shopping, early gymming, fruity snacks, shin dinner, late bed [Mon 15]

 I write this at 10.15 of the same day, I gotta finish this, and one more, and brush before heading for bed, it's not ideal because I delayed and dallied in writing, but that's life, when one procrastinates, the person suffering is oneself. At least I'll be only 12 posts behind schedule, which is not awful, can do that tomorrow, feel like tis' gonna be a productive day also.

Today was a productive workday, got up for the 8.30 meeting which I discovered wasn't actually there. Lots of good meeting and productive work done. For lunch I created this monstrosity with two TJ's rotis on the side, and bunch of the potatoes from the other day, and cheese on the inside. Sort of like papri-chat pie, you know? And because it was all a bit too rich and creamy, I added the super sour kefir as a sauce on top. And you know what, it was pretty goddamn good if shamefully rich, I'm a little ashamed I'll admit.

Napped after work because the sun that had come out for a moment was gone and I hadn't had a proper night's sleep. It lasted almost two hours, so shameful. Walked to downtown, to target to get my double-charge reversed, which they did not, checked around H-mart, nothing good, so went to Ross and bought myself a (hopefully) rainproof boot an a laptop stand that you can carry around. It's cute though less useful than I imagined. Still...it's ten bucks, so not a big loss.

From Ross I was gonna walk back when Sk texted, we made gym plans, went over to his place, gymmed for the regular time (a bit less because it wasn't planned). Got back home, wasted an hour or two watching taskmaster and reading nonsensical sites that are just junkfood for the mind and time. Made shin ramyun while I wrote, as I do right now, shin ramyum with egg on my side. Gonna finish this (the ramen as well as the writing), will brush, and call it a night, it's a good day's work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.