Mfking fruitflies have invaded my lush interior jungle and I'm hella mad

Maaaan I don't know where these fuckin fruitflies came in from, my trash is well hidden and clean and most importantly fruitfly-free. My fruits are all in the fridge (now), safe from the attack of those disgusting creaturoids. and I'm not messy otherwise, I swear the apartment is quite neat and clean and not at all most or gross or smelly. So where the hellll are they coming from I don't understand.

What IS there to understand however is that they seem to have made a home near my plants, basically chillin in the high-moisture environment protected by the fact that I'm not going to attack them with chemical insecticides and weapons of insect destruction because I don't want to be hurting my plants. But like they're flyin' all over the apartment, right up to my nose bothering me when I'm pooping and peeing and it's really annoying. And obviously I'm killing like a good number of them as they're dummm' af but that's all there is to it, I want to go to their breeding spot and get rid of them at the source, but I can't figure out where they're at. It. Is. Getting. Outta' Hand.

So this afternoon I put in a cup full of sugar-water and nice-smelling vinegar and dish detergent so they drown from the surface tension whatever, and I caught a few dumb-looking ones and the children. I'm worried though that the serious breeding females are out there, on the hunt for horny males to knock them up and lay millions of eggs and infest the whole goddamn apartment.

Gotta get in control of this situation real quick or else they're gonna get the better of me, not the best situation here buds, lemme tell ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.