The aftermath

And why didn't you try to stop them you stupid donkey, didn't you know what they were doing, didn't you know your fucking money would be affected, that the stock market would crash you oaf? The government is considering declaring a state of emergency again, you know what that means yes, we had fucking finally got some money from abroad and now they'll start looking into every small project, the big scary bald man shouted, his mouth spraying a shower of spit.

How was I to know they were doing it for real? I thought they were joking, everybody is always talking about ohhh one day I'll make a movie, one day I'll write an autobiography, some day I will visit the world and make a movie and marry a model and marry miss universe. It's just something people said, ohhh one day I'll create so and so in the capital and cause confusion and all of that. They didn't look serious people, all of them are villagers, so skinny and sun-beaten, they cannot hurt us okay?

Fucker, what the shit are you talking about, they have already done everything, are you a small child, can you not think with a brain, do you know what is even happening right now? Don't you see all these armed police helicopters and trucks patrolling and these big fucking guns? What's been done been done, now it'll be hard to get out of it, or what you fucker?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.