Weddings I'm missing out on over the course of the next two months

 I don't get invited to weddings much, but I was invited to like six weddings for December and Jan (and the next week in November). Alas I can't go because such is life, and alas I can't write in detail because I'm a lazy mofo in rush and I'm hungry, I need to go to AK's place right now, after finishing this I gotta shower and chill and rush to the train station. So here's a list of weddings I'm missing.

  1. Sh's wedding, the wedding I was the most excited about in real life and in this blog for several months, because SO MANY DAYS at the cool resort, but I ain't gonna go nomo' because ugh.

  2. Sb&Pk getting married, double invitation there, this should count as two different weddings actually, since I got two invitations. Ugh. At least I was there for the engagement and bachelor's party.

  3. IB's wedding, big deal, everybody's spending time in cool nice expensive places thanks to the groom's family, but I ain't gonna be there...so hoh hoh hoh.

  4. Kp's brother's wedding. Invited but not present, what do
    .
  5. Sm's wedding, got the formal invitation in the email earlier today, and I can't go because of how the stupid life turned out, this sucks man. What are we gonna do now, ow ow ow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.