Got cheap af hulu, I'm addicted to tv now,

 For Black Friday -- which is a stupid idea, even for the crazy consumerist society we live in, and shouldn't be encouraged, like at all -- I bought a Hulu membership. Ninety-nine cents for a month, for a year. It's an amazing deal and I took it despite having zero interest in the subscription service. So yeah now I have a year's worth of very cheap membership for the tv app.

So anyway now I'm watching a lot of tv. Before I had only two channels on the tv, one of them showed only impractical jokers, so it wasn't a great way to pass time, and I'd be doing other stuff, I don't know what but TV wasn't in my consciousness. Two weeks ago the tv hadn't even been activated so it wasn't in existence at all. And now I have an unlimited choice in the tv shows I want to watch.

And maan I've been doing so much watching now. Lots of bob's burgers, what we do, it's always sunny, even random tv shows. All the time, in the background, as i write. Sometimes I'm inspired -- I'm going to talk about waiting for mo episode of it's always sunny in a different episode -- sometimes I laugh out loud but it's mostly pretty mediocre, truth be told. I wasn't missing out a lot, really.

But now that it's here, I can't seem to let it go, all the time it's on in my apartment and I'm watching something or other. Gotta get rid of it. I might cancel the subscription. Or just like live with it, if I can write and do productive things while it plays in the background. Because what else is there to do, and if this makes me want to spend less time on my phone and stupid blue and orange websites, it's a win for everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.