Hash-cheese-egg-sausage sandwich, proper gymming, bombay bites dinner, latenight hangout with Sb [Tue 9]

 For breakfast I made a sandwich with hasbrowns, cheese, egg, sausage and sandwich and it was yummy. So freaking filling too. Yes I know it's just a sandwich and it's boring, whatever, but it made me feel good.

Wrote a bunch after work, walked a bit but couldn't that much since it was sunny but also raining super hard, I'm quite a bit miffed about this rain situation, if only it started raining lighter like it was supposed to in Seattle I'd be a happy chicken.

Went gymming at Sb's place, solid workout. Didn't feel like cooking, asked him if he wanted to get anything, so we came all the way near my place to Bombay Bites, which is an Indian cafe I've seen a bazillion times walking by but we'd never gone in. We ordered a lot lot lot of food, and got very close to finishing everything. We had leftovers of papri chat, that I brought back home in the paper plate itself without the takeout container or anything, due to concerns for the environment.

Sb had latenight shift so he wanted to hang, we chilled at my place, talked for a couple of hours, had some kava and chilled, just talking about family, friends, getting caught over my Nashville trip, the dallas trip and his weekends.

He left towards the end of the night, and I slept at 10.30, localtime, still not too late because I'd finally turned into an adult and learned the importance of going to bed on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.