Sleeping in the living room has its own charm

 I live in a one-bedroom apartment, which means I have a nice little bedroom, a decently sized living room, separate kitchen and sizeable toilet. I bring this up not to brag but to explain that I do have a bedroom I can sleep comfortably in.

And yesterday I didn't take advantage of it. I wasn't even watching tv and got lazy. I was just too bored of sleeping in the same old bed day after day after day, so I thought, Hmm I should just sleep in the living room, not even watch tv, just for fun. And that's what I did.

Because, like why not, right? What's wrong with sleeping on a couple of cushions and pretend you're camping or idk just on a sleepover. It's great to change things up a bit, and that's my very boring way of doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.