I want to write today's journal entry right now, but I literally cannot

 So I'm really really trying to set this writing thing right, but there's too much happening, too many thoughts racing, concerns arising, and excitement rearing its head that I literally cannot process anything properly. I want to write today's journal entry right now, on time, when things are so fresh in my mind, but my body is almost pathologically rejecting, it's quite extreme, hard to deal with, tricky, a big fat problem we got here baub.

And what is there to do, guess I could meditate and get my breathe in control, normalize blood pressure, let things go and flow along with the wind, so to speak, but wouldn't that just waste my time, it's time to sleep okay, not time to chillax and do hey mon, hey mon like the tourists in jamaica, I dunno, really hope things work out, it's easy to get excited af but harder to rein in your emotions and stuff.

Like, whatever, man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.