Bready, cheddy and ready for beddy - 6

Experimental fiction piece.

Getting charcoal filtered water might not be a bad idea, but be careful with ingesting charcoal -- not that it has negative effects necessarily, but it tends to absorb the nutrition in your stomach, including the medications you might have recently taken.

Mom makes Melange with eggplants, with white wine something. Egg white and courgette, that's another dish that she makes. They go amazingly well with roast chicken that my mom makes. You don't even have to give me the chicken, I don't mind doing just the sides, give me those, give me roast potatoes and I can abandon the evil alien chicken right away! Aubergine is the king of the table now!

Be careful though, you've got to blow on your food before you eat it, you don't want to burn your mouth with the greatest food you've ever had! You need to hold it like you're holding a newborn. Imagine George Clooney looks at you and says, I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to kiss you, that's how you need to feel with the food in front of you.

I told you about Roast Chicken right, we'd start on Sunday I don't know how we'd make it last so long, but we'd take it until Thursdays! She cooked it seven different ways. The point is, Roast Chicken is event eating! I didn't care about the parts, I'd eat everything. I do like the wings, but it doesn't matter, all of Roast chicken is amazing chicken. SO much rock salt, you need to put in to roast it, that it's crackling, that's what gives the chicken a crisp. The chicken needs to sound like an angry cat when it's cooking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.