On Bob's burger: Bob's burger is actually funny, hah

 Because I got the tv, with real channels and really oen channel (TBS) that's got comedy runs all day-night long, it's on all the time in my room. And that's what I've been watching for the last two hours. Yanno, it's actually pretty good, a modern The Simpsons, if you may, with Archer and Kristin Schaal, it's funny, timely and less dysfunctional and unrealistic and anachronistic than the oldie show. Doesn't really have too many laugh-out-loud situation, but the setup's great, the storylines are interesting without getting too deep into the weeds with the emotions, and it' something you don't get addicted to, you can leave whenever you wanna because you know the Bob family is gonna be alright, just up to another of their hijinks, you know?

I wouldn't go out of the way to watch it, but it's a pleasant show to be around when it's playing.

Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.