Bready, cheddy and ready for beddy - 1

Experimental fiction piece.

The food was lovely but we could have gone anywhere else and we wouldn't have been disappointed.

The problem is, it was going to be paapad, it was, it most definitely was, but it didn't turn out to be because I was interested in doing something else. Saag paneer is good, no, it's fantastic, paneer is great, spinach is great, you can't go wrong with it!

I heard a rumor you'd gone rumor, and I was like, why did I not know of that, because the British comedy mafia informed me, and not you, but then yeah yeah apparently just for a bit and not for good, yeah it wasn't like I was offended or anything, just confused haah.

I understand the water cycle, I would rather not get the gross kind of water, it's not that I dislike water, it's not ridiculous. I don't like the outdoors, okay? When people get warm or thirsty, they're either doing something tiring, or they're outdoors. Neither of which I like, alright? I don't like to leave my bed, I never get myself to the place where I might be thirsty? Glug glug glug, and the water comes out of people's noses, it's disgusting. It sounds like something hipsters do. My parents don't drink water, I don't know if I've ever seen them drinking water.

I love mac n cheese but I'd marry a potato. Potato is the king of kings. In any form, not just in mash. You can roast em, mash em, do anything with it. Jacket, buttered, fondant, bashed up potatoes with fried onions, night night! Potatoes, very very garlicky, so great, even better the day after. Christmas day you wake up, smelling up the potatoes and garlic, yum, I'd put my face into this. I'm not mad for potatoes. On every slice yum yum yum. Why does the house smell so good?! What's happening!? Everyone's confused, until they see the dish in front of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.