Last day before holidays, amazing breakfast sandwich, Friends binge, fruity dinner, innovative japanese curry and second dinner, Monkey loft, home hang [Fri 19]

 This was the last day of work before a 9-day vacation, which has ended right as I write this, it's the Sunday before the beginning of the post-vacay workweek. I've written about the vacation over multiple posts, it was alright. Anyway, back to the scheduled posts.

So because this was the last day, I was super motivated for work, and got a lot done, felt so very good.

For breakfast I had kimchi, potato patties and mayo between slices of bread, tasted so good, man I've so good at improvising with food.

After work went on a total binge of Friends, missed out on going out or anything because I was watching so much tv. Not that it was a big bother, I was FREE I WAS FREE, it was fun. Lots of holiday episodes of the series.

In the afternoon I had banana, papaya, and oranges for dinner. With yogurt. Thought that was going to be it for dinner. And then I got hungry again, so I used up all the remaining peas, chocolate and japanese curry tabs, plus the potatoes, and made a massive batch of japanese curry which I'll be talking for the several upcoming posts. Had it with rice. yum yum yum.

In the evening watched "central intelligence" the movie, it was alright, tried to pregame, didn't do so well, met of with AKS in the train station, went to downtown on the train, walked all the way to MonkeyLoft to watch BD. BD and his partner played for like 2 hours, we danced a lot, I was lost and abandoned, they threw me out at 3.30, after which we took the rideshare home, talked a bunch and went to sleep. It was alright. Lots of 'rest' days upcoming, alas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.