The apartment is mine again, hurrah

 Finally got around to clearing out the stuff in the kitchen, the living room and my bedroom. Cleared out all the gross cardboard boxes I'd had lying around for my makeshift 'bedroom' during my stay in the living room, got rid of the 'tv stand' cardboard box that had the tv not running because of issues. Instead I put it on the laptop stand I bought from Ross the other day, which means the apartment looks like a real place, the posters and decorations are decent, the plans are in the window section, well-watered and ready for the sun, and my carpet is right on the middle of the room, leaving the corner space for plants and uhh water features that I need to put work on, but now it feels closer than ever. And the mes in kitchen, all the random cups and mugs around are well-hidden, so everything looks neat and trim. It feels like the apartment is mine and mine again, ready to be decorated, ready for the light of a brand new day.

So now I've connected the tv, got two different scented candle/diffuser going, and watch the tv as I type this sitting on my sweet sweet low-table. The only bummer is my laptop table is gone, so I need to look down a couple of inches from the ideal situation bleh as tradeoffs go, this is a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.