Departure, solid breakfast, walking around town, bidding farewell, boys walk in the sun, airport wait, readings, delay, Popeyes dinner, super late landing [Mon 1]

 Last day in Nashville.

S got up super easy and left, I bid him farewell, wished him the best for the upcoming occasion, and then slept in the bed. We cleaned up the apartment, washed up, packed everything and headed out of the Sonder for the last time.

Went to another breakfast place, this time a more traditional one, so authentic, it was the sort of place they feature in tvs. I got eggs and toast, a grapefruit, something else too, forget now what it was, but it was pretty solid. After lunch we walked around just ambling, for the next hour/hour and half. R was super excited about the breakfast as I had come to expect. V&R left, N and I walked out and out town, all the way to Broadway, chilled, drank some coffee, chilled out in the Sun, before it was time for us to head to the airport. Waited at his terminal for 45 mins maybe and bid him farewell, making plans to meet soon. Headed to my terminal and spent like the next 2.5 hours waiting, read up the few books I had on my ereader. The flight to Detroit was pretty uneventful, I got very limited sleep.

At Detroit I got red beans and rice and coleslaw for dinner, man I should have gotten dinner at Qdoba instead, it wasn't completely filling and they had run out of chicken and fries.

The flight was delayed by pretty much three hours so I took the opportunity to finish up on the book I was reading. Great time to kill time but awful for my sleep cycle.

The flight was late, annoying, I tried real hard but didn't get much sleep.

Got off tired and lethargic, got into a sixty-buck uber back home and tried sleeping. Going to sleep was hard after brushing and everything, and by the time I slept it was six in the morning, Eastern time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.