Beans and brown-rice, long chat, walk around town, TJ's groceries, miscalculation of weights [Wed 3]

 In the morning, I made canned black beans with a tonne of addons, had it with brown rice that I also cooked. I was getting back into form.

In the afternoon had a long fun chat with M after a long time, good times catching up with my international friends.

Walked up to Volunteer park and back down to my neighborhood to get to my 10k steps, because I was tryina get back to the rituals. Went to trader joe's to get groceries, the usual potatoes and onions, yogurt, cheese, butter, kefir etcetera was had.

Had melatonin in the evening from my supplement bag, might have miscalculated the weight, so had a lot more than was the recommended amount, perhaps that was why I was sleeping so deeply and soundly, but also it may have messed my sleep cycle, gotta be more careful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.