Slow day, walk up and down, cancelled gym, multiple attempts at walking, cold, katti rolls, so goddamn cold [Thu 4]

 Work was slow, it was cold and rainy all day long, so goddamn windy. I tried going out to walk twice, returned both the times because it was so freakin' cold. Instead I wrote in this blog.

For lunch I had brown rice and beans with Kimchi. Didn't go to gym because SB was busy, he'd gone to watch eternals I wanted to watch Spencer but the hours didn't match.

In the evening I eventually walked up the 15th street all the way to Volunteer park and back, stopped by the Indian restaurant and got myself the potato katti rolls. Had it for dinner in addition to the usual dinner, it was pretty goddamn nice.

Slept at a pretty decent time, didn't sleep too well because I guess my body was not used to it, but at least I set a habit of sleeping on time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.