Before the big event which nobody knew about

Run with it, just run with it nobody can stop you, the fire has been lit, it's only a matter of hour before they catch on what's up but by then it'll have been too late, the coach told Luna.

Luna looked at the watertower, the pale pink tank on the top of it, and tried imagining what it would look like soon. Gone? Would it completely disappear? Would it just be the tank that'd blow up? Would there be anybody nearby at early hours of the morning who might get hurt?

Are we really doing this, she said, until now it seemed like a joke, something we told stories to each other about. If they find out it's me they won't let me be free will they, I'll be caught and killed, is there any way we can maybe do it less dangerously, she asked him, knowing fully what his answer would be.

You know it's not just you, if you go I go, the whole team goes, we have people in England, in Australia, in America who are helping us, rich people, they'll be found too, we are nobodies in this business, the least too lose, which is why we're the lowest priority. What will they do when they catch us, we don't know anybody, of no use, we'll tell them it was just a bag, nobody told us what was in it, you forgot our story huuh? This is the moment we become somebody from nobody, live our life to the fullest, actually discover what we are about to become!

Yes, yes I understand. I'll go to the village for a few weeks then, don't call or message anybody I know the cyber police people are good at finding these sort of things. My friend's old village is there and there is a school where they have said I can teach social studies. The cameras haven't gotten my face anywhere that much I know, and I will be wearing a very different set of clothing and with wig, so even if they have my photo on tv and social media they won't find me. I'll see you next time. She said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.