Albanian situation I'm listening about in Ridiculous History

So crazy some Albanian nationalist goons tricked the entirety of the nation into super duper nationalist bullshit but it was all a con from start to the end, to enrich themselves, and then Albanians keep falling for this kind of shit over and over again, how is it so easy to trick them, specially with those pyramid multi-level-marketing schemes? Only Albanian dude I know is super sweet though he does pay very little attention towards the road while driving and I would not want to be on the road when he's driving, neither in the car because those situations are not ideal, ya hear?

Speaking of conning a bunch of fools into a political cause and extracting hella lotta money out of them, how does one go about doing that because I'd like that please, thank you very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.