Ten unanswered questions from the other night

  1.  Do I even remember any of the music that was playing?

  2. Were they really gangsters or mobsters, the people that I was talking to in that room somewhere in the basement of the club that I vaguely remember entering, or were they just like...who were they?

  3. Where was I running to, and from whom?

  4. How the hell did I get back home?

  5. Who took my phone and had the good sense to order us a taxiride back?

  6. Who and HOW the fuck is there spilled wax all over one of my walls, and how the FUCK do I clean it now?

  7. What are three pairs of earbuds doing on my table, buds that weren't here before?

  8. Is there anybody else I should apologize to, or is ignorance rally bliss?

  9. Who paid for the club entry fees in the other places because I sure as hell didn't, and don't see any unexpected charges on my credit card?

  10. Speaking of which, do I have all my credit cards with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.