Winning, losing, politics and the personal

I want to keep this short because this needs to be super vague and unclear, I'm not in the mood to extrapolate and theorize.

As I've written here in the past, for the past several weeks I've been reconsidering all of my strongly held opinions, faiths, and beliefs about life and other people. There's been no serious conclusion, no output as such to share with you or anybody else, and most definitely nothing decided.

The only point I've been paying attention to is that the political is personal now, how the world around you is should very much hundred percent change what you do in your life, and it's okay to let external political events change your personal decisions. As such, the only thing I've seriously considered is this. If the orange village goon or one of his cronies win the upcoming election the world is going to be a difficult place to survive for somebody like me in a place like this no matter where we live and it would be particularly difficult to go through it all by oneself, so at that point I could see myself partnering up in the horizon, perhaps not immediately but eventually, just to strengthen the social foundations to bear through the incoming socio-political-economic storms that would follow.

And that's as far as I've thought about this. As always, it's a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.