A Tuesday with farewell gravy [Tue 16]

We hate kothey for late breakfast, finally finished all the momo. N made eggplant gravy for late lunch. PN had pasta with avocado sauce, of their own invention, I ate nothing. Up till quite late. Was really happy and excited and full of energy the first half of the day, and a little tired and burnt-out the latter half. Forced myself to write in the evening, got half-assed writing done, which is the best kind of writing in my books. PN bought their house, nobody else knows so if you're reading this, and you're not, then this is topsecret news that nobody else knows. Again, no one's reading this so am I glad!

I need to workout more, and align workouts and showers better. I need to be more disciplined with vitamin-intake. I need to get sleep in order. Sleep, food, and workout and three legs of the high-energy bench and all the legs have been kicked because of the current global crisis. I haven't been affected very much, much much less than other folks, even less than folks I know really, but I'm lazy and i've had this momentous opportunity to use a global crisis to justify personal failure. This is the kind of life I want to have lived! Have really high-quality excuses to dismiss my various numerous several manymany flaws.

Other things are fine, I keep planning and replanning, changing my thoughts on what I want to do where I want to be, what I want from life. Nothing seems solid, everything is illusory, people you care for the most -- who're not friends, well they're friends but you don't know if you're their friend, isn't that the root of most problems always -- just disappear, and you're wonder if it was you or if it's everything else. You may never know. Things suck sometimes. They're mostly alright though.

I've been really really busy with work for the product release this weekend. It's uhh quite something.

I don't have too many thoughts, that's all I can think about my day yesterday, since I'm writing this about 23 hours after the day actually ended. It's fine, whatever. If I can write four more posts I'm golden etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.