TJ's fruity trip [June 29 Mon]

Slept soundly got up so refreshed and so energetic ready to the day! Work happened did some, chilled some.

Lunch was lowkey hashbrowns eggs fruits and bread.

After work talked to the group of gradstudents I'm managing the software team for. Crap internet connection kept giving away, had to disconnect because of that. Wrote a few posts.

Went to TJ's with NG, got a watermelon a papaya and a pineapple there among other things. Heavy, brought it back. Had lunch late so didn't eat anything except few pieces of fruits. Went to bed at 12. Wrote some. NG was working as I slept.

Did several workouts I'd given up on, hopefully it's starting out again! I've been doing 25 pushups regularly, did 25 in the evening. And lunges. And 20 crunches. Need to get back on this again!

This is as remarkable as a day as it'll ever get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.