On Lotte Plaza

Lotte Plaza is a Korean shopping plaza in the East Coast. The one I went to was in Northern Virginia. Everyone loves it. So did I.

The anchor outlet at the plaza is the Lotte Shopping Center, a grocery store. They offer a huuuuge variety of products across various cultures. The choice of veggies and greens is incredible. If you're a fan of Korean culinary culture, and I am, the options seem infinite. So many different spices! So many different types of kimchi. So many options at the food bar.

I could spend hours and hours every week in Lotte grocery store.

The plaza's also got a few Asian restaurants, bakeries and bubble tea places. It's great, it really is.

I've got a few days' worth of posts to cover up, gonna get that done eventually this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.