Reorganizing posts

I realized something last evening. Haven't been doing fiction as much because I've lost the old threads, I can't find the old scenes characters tales, nothing makes sense. It's all flash slash fiction floating by itself without any weight or substance. Plastic bags in the large ocean of content, trash. You can chain trashbags to form an island of sorts, sustain the foundations and it could be a makeshift island of sorts of you're okay with something giving up on you at anypoint. Something is better than nothing.

I gotta start organizing. Will put labels on posts, and have a page linking to the major labels. That way when I need an inspiration I'll look up something, go to the page and get caught up on everything I've written on that story/frame. It'll be good. The only problem is there's about a thousand posts between last year and this, so it'll take me a good while to organize most of the posts. It should be good still.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.