Leftover momos [Sunday 14]

It's past midnight of the next day. Didn't write anything yesterday because I was up by more than 6000 words. Didn't write anything today because we went househunting for possibly the last time, and also was so tired. And work was super duper duper busy.

Woke up unusually early, slept, got up again later. Chilled all day long, watched tv, youtube, wrote a bunch. Six thousand words over the course of the day infact.

Had leftover kothey momo for brunch. Scrumptious. I cut the watermelon from the grocery store into half, and we had half a watermelon as snacks. It was so good. I should write about watermelons, they are the absolute best.

PN went out in the Sun, I napped in the afternoon. Talked to folks in Boston. Got too bored, went out in the Sun anyway. It's not as pleasant anymore, the warm almost scorching sun, but still not unbearable. Came back, wrote more, just hung out. Lots of youtubing really. I need to get rid of the green site on my phone.

In the evening we had four different kids of veggies: white beans, bodi, farsi ko jhol, and natto with rice. More watermelon. Wrote a lot in the evening, well upto 1 in the morning. P made lemonade with mint etc, it was great. felt bloated due to all the liquid ingestion. Went to bed after writing, sometime after 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.