Dangerous bikers

On our way back from the German bar, I saw this guy on a bike. He was riding on a pretty busy street, his left hand on the handlebar and his right hand HOLDING A GODDAMN CELLPHONE IN FRONT OF HIS FACE, he was on a videochat with someone WHILE he was riding. It's crazy. Insane.

I got a bit pissed and told that to the guys. SL told me about the other day, and he swears this is true, when he was going to the hospital on the bus. He sees this guy on the bike, holding the handlebar with his left hand, and a cup of coffee with right hand. Like me, he is pissed this man is going to get himself killed or seriously injured and I have to take care of this selfish bastard, divide my time between this asshole and someone else who needs real attention. And he sees something else that absolutely destroys his faith in humanity. The guy takes his left hand, the only hand holding the bike, off the bike, dives deep into his jacket pocket, takes out a packet of sugar, tears it off with his teeth and pours it into his coffee. WHILE HE IS STILL RIDING HIS BIKE ON A BUSY STREET.

Insanity. Insanity, this is insanity. I'm afraid of the bad name this is going to give all of us bikers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.