In Philllyyy!

Arrived in Philly earlier today (this is Monday), pleasant 1hr50 mins of Amtrak ride, walked from the 30th St. Station to N's place. Nice 25 min walk too. SL (dr from NYC) is here too, last time we talked I was in NYC and we were so very inebriated. Everyone here's doing intermittent fasting, which is perfect because I don't have to eat outside of organized schedule. SL goes to the hospital every day (he's an ICU doctor), which means I can use his worktable too!

The Amtrak ride here was alright except for that one asshole who took of his mask right as he sat down, sneezed several minutes later and then touched every surface he could with his grubby hands. And he's probably one of those people with good intentions! Imagine, bad people, bad things. This is a tricky place to be in, I'm worried the disease is going to be chillin' in America for far faaar longer than anywhere else in the developed world. Or anyway at all, really. Pride cometh before the fall, as they say.

I do love Philly quite a bit, and would very much like to move here. Obviously it helps that I have friends here, but if I were to make my own community and a gang, this would be quite a pleasant place to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.