What I've been watching on youtube

Have been watching the school of life channel on youtube, contemporary philosophy of living, it's good, worth checking out.
Been watching too many lets play cities:skylines too, I'm not too eager about that because I get addicted to those too easily, that's how I basically spent my sophomore year of college.
Tonne of good engineering videos and pop-sci (ish) videos too, always learning something new and interesting, even if they're not practical in everyday life, help me understand the world better.
Lots of homesteading videos, mostly Art&Bri and justin Rhodes. Subscribed to a few more, but they haven't really grabbed my attention.
So many Nepali agriculture channels on youtube, follow them on-and-off. Once I start watching one it sort of keeps on rolling and all my suggestions get the same, so have been trying to take it easy with that.
So many good cooking channels on youtube, love bon appetit and chef john. They're funny and explain the 'theory' behind the recipes rather than th recipes themselves, help me understand the process of cooking. There's also a 'modern cooking' channel, a guy who makes tonnes of fake meat and the likes, shows how much you can do with really interesting materials and methods.
World science festival videos by the physicist Brian Greene.
And many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.