Adult breakfast and lunch, great work meeting, limited walking, celebrations with the boys, tihar and the rest at North Seattle, back home late [Fri 5]

 I write this the day after, because freakin' finally I'm caught up on the journals. The regular post count, nowhere not even close, but at least this one is working, so something to look forward to.

For breakfast I had a massive sandwich that included: 2 eggs, half an avocado, nice long veggie sausage, hashbrowns, mayo, hot sauce. It was glorious truly glorious, finally got my breakfast on.

Work was productive, some great meetings took place.

Didn't walk much. Or at all, because I was tryina get caught up on the writing and cleaning, and generally getting my sleep figured out. I drank a bunch of green tea with l-theanine and tried to write but slept and didn't get any walking or writing done. I did however get a solid lunch with brown rice, beans and yogurt. Yogurt was a great addition.

In the evening took a nice shower, had S come over, got a beer and we drove to AK's place. The A boys and the parents celebrated Mha puhja and we were a part of it. 10 different items in our plates, it was glorious, so much laughter and fun and teasing and nudging and eating. My teeth were troubled by the crappy American chiura, so it was a bit of a bother, but besides that wonderful evening, effing fantastic.

We left for home at 1 in the morning, S dropped me off. He might have gone to the other party after, but I didn't have enough energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.