The house is clean after an eon, huzzah

Since parents left, since Sk's place, Dallas, Nashville, and the wasted weekends I hadn't had a proper time to spend with myself and clean the house. The apartment isn't spanking clean right now either, it could do with a round of vacuuming or three but generally speaking things are back to where they should have been, and it's in a manageable state where maybe an hour of input will make me comfortable inviting friends and random strangers here.

And to think, all it took was for me to spill red melted wax from the electric warmer all over the walls which makes my living room look like the location of a terrible crime scene, albeit a very minor one, maybe the murderer just stabbed somebody on the foot with a not very sharp knife and ran away? How does one clean wax spills anyway, there's a whole big mess of it, what does one even search for in Google, 'how to clean wax off of walls'? Has to be one of the more wild interesting strange google searches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.