An evening in Jhamsikhel

[Why not pretend this is the backstory of Appointments and disappointments, how our heroine started hanging out with the current guy]

Let's go to the Tree place for the momos, he said.

Oh you mean the Tryyy place. It's tryy place kyaa, tryy place not tree place. The 'i' is pronounced like an 'eye', not an 'eee'. Haha do you eat with forak and cawnaif too, she said to him.

Yeah, I eat on a taablay, and I caw-no the right pronunciations for things okay, he said, winking.

Hahaha, oh thank god. I thought you were serious. By the way it's pronounced pro-nunnn not pro-naaaun-ciation, she said, an ear-to-ear smile on her face.

I'm soo sorry miss that I don't pronunnnce things well. Please furrgive me. Plisss, he sad. He brushed against her hand with his hand as they walked. Oi, she said, how dare you brush your hands against mine. What are you trying to do, hold my hands or something, you pervert, she said, looking at him.

He held back a smirk. What if that's exactly what I'm trying to do, brushing against your hand once a while so you let me hold it later, he said, their eyes fighting a dangerous fight. She opened her mouth, as if to say something. Her eyes were wide-open. She closed her mouth. She opened it again.

I see how it is. If you wanted to hold my hands, you should have just told me, not played some stupid games okay, she said. She thrust her palms into his, and held them tightly. And this is how it's done!, she said, What a loser, next time you want to do something with a girl, I'll teach you what to do, okay, don't be shy, I'm kind of an expert, she said.

An expert playboy too, he added, it seems...

Oh such an expert playboy, it'll bloww your mind. You have a lot to learn young one, she sad.

They were both beaming as they walked the streets of Jhamsikhel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.