Good things can happen on trains

I met an old friend on the train today. A friend for me, perhaps an acquaintance for her. Had the nicest conversation we've had in a long time. Perhaps we've both changed, perhaps we're both aware of each other's circumstances, perhaps we're both nicer and kinder people, perhaps it's all in my head. It was a good time. I was happy at work. I've been smiling all day long just because of that one meeting. You never know where life will take you next. You think you do, and then life throws a curveball at you and you're back to learning the a-b-c's. It was a good day, thank you universe.

Edited out old stuff:
This is a dummy post, where I'll add content on my ride to work or at work. Got up on time today, but spent an unreasonably long time taking a shower today whatcanyoudoboutit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.