Honk! [Saturday 12]

Got up at 10, got ready in an hour, and went to Tisch to work with Su's cousin P and her friend A. Got lunch at Mint on the way. The details of that trip I wrote in an earlier post because there wasn't a lot to write for today and I didn't want to go all the way to my room to write.

The Tisch trip was productive, I got a lot of writing done and some of work stuff done. We went to Davis to get desserts at JP Licks and waited for what felt like half an hour (fifteen minutes for sure). I got an ice cream soda and learned a valuable lesson to never ever order it again. The honkfest was happening right in the square and we spent 45 minutes listening to the bands play and tap and headbang to the music. We were waiting to get tickets to the Joker movie. By the time we went to the theater the tickets were sold out.

We walked back to the house and watched the horror movie In Tall Grasses or as such. It was an okay movie, far too slow and not enough substance to fill the movie. I spent most of the time actually not looking at the movie and viewing nobel prize videos because it was too stressful for me to listen to or get a sight of the movie. It was a bit too much.

Helped the girls jigger up dinner by organising and chopping. Set up dinner and drinks for them (the ice-cream was more than enough calories for the day for me) and we watched the Indian TV show made in heaven on Amazon. It was not as bad as I was prepared for. Watched a couple of friends episodes too. The girls got giggly with their inside jokes, and I called it a night. Writing this before I do my 25 push-ups (10 narrow 10 regular 5 wide). Really want to do a fiction writing for the day before I call it a night. Not running tonight because I'm not feeling entirely in my element.

I've been writing short posts lately because mostly posting from my cellphone, and it's quite hard to write longform in the cellphone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.