Unproductive [Thursday 3]

Had a productive morning and wrote solid 1300 words (the previous post) which had me leave for work late. The commute was awful, but made it to work safe and sound. Didn't feel like eating anything.

Had fruits dried nuts and oats for lunch. It was quite filling and I wasn't the only one who was eating breakfast food for lunch. Grabbed a couple of bits and bites of donuts too, they were user testing one of our apps.

The commute back home was particularly crap because I had to change between the lines by walking and then wait for 20 minutes for the bus to come, only to find three in a row. I did go to a tjmaxx after work and bought myself a pair of cheapish ear pods so it wasn't all bad.

Even then the ride home was not smooth. Got a little bit of reading done, and then had savory pancakes with final batch of mushrooms (I'm finally out of them). Finished half of the remaining grapes, while grapes are great I think there's better idea out there than eating out of season tomatoes.

Roommate Ps friend I was over, and another friend of his had brought some fancy chocolate  so I tried some. I liked it quite a bit, so parcelled it about so I'll have something to look forward to in my awful busride to va this evening.

Was pretty tired in the evening so went to bed without acting on any of the daily chores.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.