Grocery, friends, 2-bean salad [Sunday 20]

Got up early in the morning in Brookline, talked to JD, helped fix their house a bit. Headed out to home early because needed to do laundry and groceries. Journey home was pretty unremarkable, except I biked back from Davis the bike I'd parked Saturday morning.

Back home did some Youtubing and helping out international friends with problems they were having. Messed up PK's friend ND's name, felt really bad, explained to her what had been off. Watched an episode of Living with Yourself with them.

Took the 89, and the Red Line to Chinatown for grocery-shopping at C-Mart. Talked to NG on the phone as I shopped at did a good catching-up. Commuting is such a great time to catch up with people, it's a pity my commute is not more suited to that. Brought some vegetables and chinese spices. I really wanted to buy Mapo Tofu sauce and a couple of flower and grain teas, but completely forgot because I was distracted and talking on the phone. Took the same trip back, it's getting to cold these days, I need to start dressing up well.

Didn't end up doing laundry because I was too busy cooking and then got lazy. Made 2-bean salad for dinner and had it, and also tried the egg-curry and dal with rice that PK and everyone else had. Roommate Pk's friend ND and I were over, so it was a good group of people shooting the shit and not talking about anything. There was conflict about what to watch on tv, so we outshouted roommate SM and watched Derry Girls. Again. At this point, I must have watched every episode at least five times.

Wrote the previous post, did the workouts. I'm at 40 pushups at a time, 25 crunches, 10 reverse crunches. Didn't run today because feeling lazy and cold, and not sure if I'll ever do it again. Considering reformulating it somehow so I can convince myself to go back to it. It's been 2 weeks since I last ran. Went back to the living room and stared at nothing for a good 20 minutes, came back and wasted time on news websites for another 25 minutes, and finally got around to writing this post.

After this I'll shower, do my vitamins, eat an apple, and go to bed. Need to be ready for tomorrow. Not sure what I'll do with the laundry situation, since I promised JD I'd be back in a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.