Low key day [Sunday 13]

Got up late, and didn't do much. Had planned on going to Chinatown to get the good stuff for groceries but it didn't work out well because I was bummed out the whole day.

Ate oatmeal-kimchi pancakes in the morning. They're not as good as I would have liked them to be. I like oatmeal, and I like savory oatmeal with kimchi, and I like kimchi, but the pancake form somehow didn't work out. It wasn't bad or inedible or anything and I could make a daily meal out of it if it was healthy enough, but it's not as interesting or fun to eat as other things I've come up with to eat regularly.

Watched a little tv after that, when I wasn't feeling to well. Figured a nap would fix that. The 3/4 hour nap did help, a little, but not too much. Then my roommate P's friend I was over and talked to them, and we watched a couple of episodes of Derry girls. That made me feel remarkably better. It was then that I wrote the earlier post, and wanted to get Dominos cheesy bread. I was feeling to lazy though, so I just finished the morning's pancakes.

Just as I was finishing that, P and her friend A returned from their Primark shopping trip. P's observation that I must have been eating it the whole day -- the last thing they'd seen me do was eat the pancakes, and it was also the first thing they saw when they returned -- was pretty funny. I filled myself up on those (I'm not sure if it's the oatmeal, onion, or the kimchi that's filling, but damn those pancakes are reallly filling) so I ended up not getting any.

Ended up watching the Amazon series Made in Heaven. I was going to watch only two and then write, but I got hooked and watched a bunch.

My arms are tired. I'm up to 10 regular, 10 wide and 5 narrow pushups every set. That's 50 pushups a day. I double that and I'm up to a hundred. I could probably do that in a couple of weeks from now. I have given up on running in the last ten days, need to bring that back. Also will be back to my daily timetable tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.